Hooray! the holidays are here – well my holidays are anyway! I carried lots of annual leave over from last year so conscious I need to get using them pretty soon. So we have got a fortnight off snowboarding. That’s right… A WHOLE FORTNIGHT in the mountains!
I’m also making sure that I am well covered with gluten free treats to take with me to keep me on the straight and narrow. Keep me away from the muffins… the croissants and the beer at the end of the day. We decided to go self catering so it should be easy enough to control and for the next 2 days my to do list looks a little like this:-
- Check-in online and print boarding passes
- Print details for accommodation, insurance and airport parking
- Pack cases and all equipment
- Charge Kindle
- Handover at work (no one wants the stress of work on hols)
- Go to the shops and get what I can for Gluten free goodies!
- Take dogs to kennels
And the other thing to note is – we are on a budget. We do not have hundreds of euros per day allocated for spending money… so any nuggets of info will have a pretty tight bank account in mind!